Grid reference: 511430/3877995
Cadastral plan: XXIX/53
SIA: SIA 5 (Mitsero village)
Reference: Diacopoulos and Seretis, in Given and Knapp 2003
The original village school is located immediately to the south of the church, and is visible on the 1923 village plan. It is now used by the Christian Society of the Women of Mitsero and for Sunday School. The building itself has been restored, first in 1975 and again in 1995. It appears to have the original arches, sandstone window and door surrounds, although restoration has made it difficult to see what was original and what is new.