Grid reference: 520470/3874330
Cadastral plan: XXXIX/1, plot 302
Survey unit: 1688
This isolated rural structure is built on side of pillow lava hillock in eroded, lumpy, pillow lava terrain. There are some patches of plough with barley, and lots of vines in general area, though not right here. Only two walls only survive, mostly constructed of largish limestone blocks, rather scrappily fitted together. A few river cobbles and some big fragments of rimmed tiles are built into the structure. One block has toothed chisel marks. The limestone must have been brought in from at least 1 km away. One Medieval-Modern pithos body sherd.