Grid reference: 518800/3876100
Cadastral plan: XXXVIII/8, plot 939
This is an isolated two-room farmstead, probably dating from the late 19th or early 20th century and in use till relatively recently. Associated with it are a chain of wells, a concrete water tank (with a 1957 inscription) which replaces older tank (inscription), two beehives (circular, terracotta, with lids in situ), and a semicircular enclosure for animals. The cadastral plan also marks a threshing floor.