Grid reference: 512800/3879300
Cadastral plan: XXIX/46, plot 374
The monastery of Ayios Panteleimon lies on the northern shoulder of Kriadhis, and dates to the 18th century. A 12th century hoard of 145 electrum coins was found nearby, in a cooking pot inside a buried pithos. The monastery was visited by Basil Barsky in 1735, who comments on its small size, new church, plentiful spring, and barren surroundings.