Grid reference: 514800/3873800
Cadastral plan: XXXVIII/15
The village of Kalokhorio lies in the steep-sided valley of the Akaki river, just before it leaves the mountains and crosses the broad Malounda plain. The church of Ayios Yeoryios dates to 1633. Although the village lies just outside the SCSP survey area, investigations showed evidence of ancient mining (SCY343) in the area, and the Archaic-Classical rural sanctuary of Zithkionas lies above the village to the southeast.